<3

My photo
tv-series freak addict :3

Follow!

Thursday, September 24, 2009

hombre de talento y fresco

the title means 'talented and cool guy'. so here they are!

they're talented;

Jamie Oliver-The Naked Chef
i really-really heart how he cook! he knows the art of cookin'!


Dr.Gregory House
he's my dream doctor, everybody loves him <3

Criss Angel-The Mindfreak
he cool just the way he is


and they're the coolest;

Dr. Derek Sheperd- 'McDreamy'
the coolest doctor-in-town. everybody says he's to old, but he's still cool for me

Eddie Cahill
handsome and cool is the keyword


Richard Kevin
i like him, since he played in Lost In Love-i heart he played as Adit, Adit is my dream-boy he was gentle, cool, and ofcourse Handsome :3

they all cool right? anyway now i really2 want to watch BANDSLAM!-of course with my friends. so please call me, if someone interest to watch bandslam! maybe monday i think, because i eel so bored in this holiday, i got nowhere until now, just go to mall and my grandma's house, and that all nonsense. oh ya now i really-really want to go to ITC BSD to buy some dvd, i wish my mom allowed me~


Sabes corazón, yo les

0 responds: